Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bad news

"Michelle, I have bad news"

I hate, hate, hate that phrase!
it makes my stomach go in twisted turns that i didn't even know was possible, and i feel like i am going to throw up, then i start feeling anxious, my heart starting pounding a beat that is twice as normal. I start thinking something extremely terrible is going to happen and then i start to think of something extremely great. but i can never get it down to the middle and chill out. No, i have to freak out and think of everything and anything that person could say that would be terrible, then i start feeling emotions. then i finally read/listen to what they tell me and it is stupid, sooo stupid that is just something that involves plans, goals, etc, you name it. then i yell at myself saying, "look what you did Michelle! you made such a big deal out of it" my brain starts to get random aches on my scalp, it feels like little needles that are poking around the inside of my head trying to get out. so, the next time you tell me that you have bad news, they better be BAD news.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment