Wednesday, September 2, 2009

goals


Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals Goals

I don't think i have written enough goals as much as i have now, and i am taking it into literal terms, not counting the many "goals" that i have put above. I am going nuts. I was writing in my summer journal for school, and then out of no where i randomly start becoming insane with a "Goal Book" that includes, financial goals, school/ college goals, Life goals on what i really want to do, year goals, and accomplishing for the year goals. I AM NOT EVEN IN COLLEGE, and i am worrying about finanical issues. as i am writing all of this down in a 1-subject wide ruled notebook, my mind is racing faster than i can run, Faster than my bike, Faster than a car, FASTER than an instant forward on a movie. then 9 seconds later i just stop, completely stop what i am doing and just sit there, my mind is still spinning, still going, but i just soak in all the energy of my dim light in my room, and just melt in my seat, and then i come back.

This seems to happen to me sometimes. I worry about my future, i worry if i can live a happy life, I worry about all of these GOALS! sometimes i even wonder if this is normal, I am only 15.
I wish this would stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment