Sunday, March 1, 2009



I have not been having a good week,
Family has been making me upset and I have yelled at my mother for the first time.
....not good. :(
There are a lot of things that i can't seem to be getting out of my brain.
All of these things just seem to make my brain wrack around my head bouncing off of each corners of my mind.
I have definitely learned a lesson from many things.
1. If your parents are going through separation, and one of them is having a difficult time, don't push it towards them, they are doing the best that they can.
2. be understandable and stay strong, as much as you want to show your weak side to the world, you need to show that your better than that.
3. Even though chocolate makes you happy, you eat too much of it, it'll make you sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment