Tuesday, March 10, 2009

wow, i finally figured it out

No one in life is ever going to be truly happy, you can have moments of happiness, but never perfection. I am not saying life sucks, but merely a fact that everyone will have a problem with something. Like fights, sadness, something happens that you don't want to do. But you can have happiness, but moments like getting married, falling in love, going to amusement parks, and etc.

Also, I finally figured out. I am a character of one's book. As crazy as i might sound it's true. My drama and catastrophe is just the rising action of my life on a writing pyramid chart. And my job is that i have to finish this book with a good finish so that the author(god) can make my book a good seller.
I really don't know what i am saying, but it just came to me that, because of me going though a hard time and this time has been the worst for me that this maybe the rising action, and my climax will conclude where i finish high school and college and get married and have kids. Oh i really hope that what i'm saying is right.

I just really hope things will come out right. and I will fall in love without disappointment.
...i don't want to be a loss-cause anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment