Monday, March 9, 2009

(I love this song, but it describes what i am going through, which sucks)

Its monday, and it feels like friday.
I hate drama, it can take it and shove it up the butt! :D

So i went to the dentist and i got purple rubber bands and I was the freaking experiment to this new girl that TOOK FOREVER just to get the bottom wire in and i got a thicker wire though, my teeth hurt.

Omg i am with Kerry and it so amazing. We are listening to a whole bunch of Mayday Parade. I feeds the souuullll.
And Kerry keeps telling me that i can't type without misspelling things....like right now.
and that i take forever to write a bulletin(myspace).

Oh and my mom did the funniest thing. My mom was explaining what a (thon-gon) which means noogie. Well actually peanut(?) or like my mom likes to put it Penis. xD it was great, you just had to be there for it.

Well i am trying to find a postcard to turn in to Post Secret. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment