Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my last words.


I put you up on the highest pedestal, like you were my trophy. I was your puzzle piece that couldn't exactly fit into your picture. And you know what, I am okay. I love you, okay cool, i'll get over it. Your a handsome, funny, charming, sweet person, but your not for me. I don't date people that have to live up to your expectations, your too much of an over achiever for me. I felt so pathetic when you left, i scouted to get a glimpse of you, and when i did i couldn't stop staring, and you gave me an awkward smile. These are my final words to you as an insecure, child, who is in love with you. You were so good to me, i have no clue what happened, maybe soccer, or you got bored of me, it's whatever. But i can't get those back, because you weren't mine in the first place. It seems like the only way i can get over you, is to be upset with you. There is no other way, everything i see reminds me of you, and it kills me a little inside, to be completely blunt with you.

So now i will throw these feelings in the trash, because you aren't my infirmity and more.
Your just my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment